We are a tenant-centered, full-service property management company. What does that mean? Our main goal is to maximize the profitability of the owner's investment, by balancing the needs of the tenant. The premise is simple: If you are not making money, we are not making money, and the tenants provide the money! The VPM fee structure is simple. A tenant placement fee, a monthly management fee, and, a renewal fee. Be wary of fly-by-night management companies that are only in business to capitalize on new investors. Never be "wooed" by the idea of a "$500 tenant placement fee, and a $50 per month flat fee". Would you believe a new, high-end luxury car could truly be purchased for $2500? Better yet, would you allow a doctor to operate on you or a loved one for $750? The answer is probably "No! Of course not!" Why, then, would you allow your retirement or investment portfolio to be managed by "The lowest bidder?" VPM is certainly not the highest priced company out there, but our price is loaded with VALUE. Remember, there are business out there that still believe in doing the right thing. VPM is one of them!
Here are some of the fantastic services we have to offer!
- Collection Services: VPM works diligently to collect the maximum amount of rent per month for our clients.After all, if you aren't making money, we aren't either!
- Property ManagementWe take care of the tenant so you don't have to. We advise and assist you through the important decisions regarding your investment portfolio.
- Maintenance ManagementVPM monitors, tracks, and completes maintenance calls for you. No more late night phone calls from tenants, or dealing with contractors and scheduling.
- Records ManagementVestlet Property Management tracks all aspects of your investment. From rent due, to maintenance cost and history, we can provide you with comprehensive year-end statements to track your portfolio's progress.
- Financial ManagementWe work with a variety of investment instruments. From self-directed IRA's to vast REITs, we have the knowledge and capability to service your portfolio.
- Administrative ManagementHOA's, insurance inspections, and information management, let us help you organize your portfolio to give you the most information possible. Doing so will empower you to make the best decisions for your financial future.
- Online ServicesOwners may access their current information and statements at any time via the internet. If you are wired to the World Wide Web, you have your portfolio's essentials at your fingertips.
- 24/7 AccessTenants have access to online maintenance submission as well as bill pay. A 24 hour-a-day toll free number is also available for tenants to call with concerns.